Friday, July 13, 2012

DCM Lace & Pearls

It's my turn to dare you all over at Daring Cardmakers this week, and I have chosen....

'Lace & Pearls'

Just embellish your card with these two things.......easy right?  

Here is my card...


I really love this little cupcake at the moment which is from PTI, as well as the sweet sentiment!  All the papers are from MME Be Happy, even the paper pieced cupcake.  I added Ivory & Lace Pearl trim next to pink faux silk ribbon bow.  I decided to add a candy stripe button and small snow white pearls to the cupcake.  I used a banner die cut with the sentiment and attached to a heart pin.  

Please pop over and check out the rest of the DT cards.

Supplies used:
Cardstock - MME Be Happy from The Ribbon Reel
Ribbons - Ivory Lace & Pearl trim and Pink Faux Silk ribbon from The Ribbon Reel
Stamps - Cupcake & Sentiment from PTI
Other - Snow White Pearls, Heart Pin, Candy Stripe Button - all from The Ribbon Reel

TFL!

2 comments:

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

I love the way you've added pearls to that stamp - it's one of my favourites, so I'll have to remember that next time I use it! Great challenge too. Sx

Kathy said...

This is soooo pretty, Keilly - love all the ribbon, pearl, lace etc a real stunner