Thursday, March 17, 2011

Party Time & Homebaked

It feels like I haven't made any cards for ages what with all the other little projects I have on the go at the moment. I really wanted to join in The Shabby Tea Room and Daring Cardmakers challenges this week and have just made it!

The Shabby Tea Room are celebrating their 1st Birthday and the challenge for week #53 was 'Party Time'. Clare asks that you design a CARD, BANNER and/or GIFT with a BIRTHDAY OR CELEBRATION THEME!

The Daring Cardmakers challenge this week is 'Homebaked'. You have to create at least one of your own embellishments for your card and thats it, nice and simple! I made my first clay buttons this week and love how the hearts turned out. I coloured it with Promarkers light pink.


Supplies used:
Paper/Card - MME Alphabet Soup
Stamps - PTI Baby Button Bits
Ribbon / Twine - Orange bakers twine and bay leaf seam binding from the ribbon reel
Other - handmade clay button, Prima flowers, button from the ribbon reel

TFL!

5 comments:

Lynda said...

Fabulous card and I love your beautiful handmade button - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Trees said...

LOVELY card, I love the cupcake and those flowers on the banner, Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room!

Debbie said...

Oh my ... adorable banner, polka dots, seam binding and yummy flower!! Thanks for joining us in the Tea Room, Keilly, for our birthday bash celebration :) Hugs!

Sharyn said...

This is so pretty and how could it not be with both a banner and a cupcake. Way cute!!

Jo said...

wow- this is so pretty - the bunting and fairy cake are gorgeous!

jo x