Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Mad Hatter

The Daring Cardmakers challenge this week is 'The Book Club' and to take inspiration from a book, either a character, an excerpt or even as a background. This is what I came up with:


My boys love the Mad Hatter so managed to source this image from The Graphics Fairy. These aren't my usual colours but I needed to make some more male cards, I have far too many pink ones!

Supplies used: Card/Paper - MME Lush, MME Vintage Dots
Image - The Mad Hatter from The Graphics Fairy
Ribbon - Ivory lace and Walnut seam binding from the ribbon reel

Other - Prima flowers, Vintage Photo Distress Ink

TFL!

4 comments:

Clare said...

great masculine card, love the image and paper!

Lynda said...

Oh I love it! What a great image - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

librariane said...

I love those Alice stamps--they really are perfect for boys or girls!

Anonymous said...

keyword ranking tool seo searchengine backlink service backlink service