Monday, August 20, 2012

TRR Challenge #35 Baby Bunting

Welcome friends to another fun fortnightly challenge at The Ribbon Reel!  It's Lenet's turn to host this week and she has chosen this fabulous inspiration photo .....



and ask that you create a card / project using the COLOURS in the photo plus a BANNER / BUNTING!

Here's my mini paper bag album....



 I'm super late posting my project this fortnight, I have no idea where the last week has gone! Oh yes I remember, my sweet boys have kept me very busy whilst on their summer holidays from school. I've loved having them at home with me and we've all enjoyed a few lazy mornings where we didn't need to put the alarm on to wake up, rushing to get ready and out the door for school. My creativity has been spent on them these last few weeks so it will be nice when I get get my paper, stamps and ribbon out again!!


 I love making mini albums and used to make them all the time but since setting up The Ribbon Reel, I have less time to put these together and instead concentrate on creating cards, which are easier to fit in to my day to life. Lots of white space for baby photos and tags for journalling those early memories.


 Again more white space for photos, although you could also attach keepsakes or journal here too. The round felt tag is removable and held on the page with a small bulldog clip.


 Another sweet felt circle tag.


 Large white space for photos which can slide behind the lace and a cute little frog tag.



Here is my little chipboard bunting. I was originally going to put this on the cover but couldn't get it to fit properly so opted for an inner page instead.


These are the removable tags for journalling that are within the album.

Supplies used:
Cardstock - MME
Sentiment Tag - MME
Ribbons - Tiny Pom Pom Trim, Ivory Button Twine, Organza Spot from The Ribbon Reel
Chipboard - Fancy Pants
Rub ons - Melissa Frances
Other - Buttons, Bulldog Clips, Paper Bag Album from stash

TFL!

No comments: