Monday, July 11, 2011

The Ribbon Reel Challenge #6 - Sketch It

It's my turn to host this fortnight at The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog and I have asked that you use the sketch below...


....PLUS use ribbon / lace or twine!

Here is my card:


I am slowly building my collection of Waltzingmouse Stamps and have also purchase new nesties to match!


I've used this absolutely gorgeous white 40mm hybrid tea rose from the ribbon reel store, I am just in love with these large roses!

Don't forget to check out what the other ribbon girls have created as inspiration for you.

Supplies used:
Cardstock - Websters Pages
Ribbon - 38mm Ivory Crochet Lace, 16mm Natural Lace, Iced Lime Seam Binding and 25mm Toffee Satin
Flowers - 40mm White Hybrid Tea Rose, 25mm Light Rosy Baby Pink Hybrid Tea Rose
Stamps - WMS Very Vintage Labels 18, Say It Loud
Other - Nesties


TFL!

3 comments:

Clare said...

Gorgeous card, love the flowers! thanks for the comment... I'll need all the votes I can get!! : )

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Keilly, this sketch is fab! I love the big sentiment, another set on my wish list!

Clare said...

thanks for the vote and the post on The Ribbon Reel Challenge blog! I appreciate it!